Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching Up

So, I haven't posted in quite a few days, but, I figure, since I'm doing this mostly for myself, I don't really have an obligation and, therefore, shouldn't feel guilty. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.
So, the past few days... Let's see, what have you missed? I've been having a lot of urges, lately. I have hairs on the sides of my head that I just can't stop playing with. I want to pull them out so badly, but I can't. It's like I can literally hear the little devil on my shoulder saying, "Just pull it our, you don't have to keep going, just pull this one hair out, just one, that's it, it's such a good hair, feel how thick it is, I bet you can get a good root on it, go on, just do it." And I almost did. I've found myself playing with the tiny hairs, kind of hoping that they would just come out on their own if I play with them enough. Then it wouldn't be my fault, but I'd still find relief.
My hair's growing back in well, so far. I can finally put my hair in a braid without a clip. I used to have to put a barrette in my hair before braiding, so the little hairs on the crown of my head wouldn't stick up. Now, I'm excited to say, I don't have to.
Because I've been having so many urges, my mom bumped my NAC up to two twice a day. We;ll see if that works better.
Also, I stopped doing the hair treatment. I just want to see if it will grow back on its own.
I have some other stuff I want to talk about, but I'll leave that for another post.
DFTBA
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment