Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday and Still Hanging On

Day 4:

Today is Saturday (duh, Ashley, of course it is) and I did better than I thought I would. Probably due to the fact that I slept 'til one in the afternoon. I guess I figured that without the distraction of school, I'd do worse on the weekends. I have noticed that certain spots on my head have been hurting slightly, though. I've heard that can happen. But, for me, it makes me want to pull more. I feel like pulling would make my scalp feel better (even though it would make ME feel worse...). But I resisted. I've had my hair up in a braid for the past week. Mostly because of two reasons: 1) It keeps the hair out of my face, and 2) I don't trust myself otherwise. If I let may hair down, and my mom wasn't in the room, I think I'd have a much harder time with the temptation. I've also noticed I've been more depressed the past few days. I don't know if this has anything to do with trich or if I just need to change my medication. I don't know... I'm just taking it one day at a time at this point.
DFTBA,
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment